Suresmile is a patented, state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment that straightens teeth fast and comfortably with amazing results. It is a type of customized orthodontic archwires designed to be more efficient and accurate than traditional braces and is fabricated utilizing 3-D imaging and treatment planning software.
A 3-D image is taken of your bite, and the computer creates a virtual treatment plan that specifically calibrates the pressure needed to be applied to each individual tooth, increasing the efficiency of movement in less amount of time. Your teeth will move into the proper alignment based on this plan. The braces are customized as per this plan using cutting-edge robotics technology, so they should fit perfectly. They are also designed to correct your bite in the most efficient and predictable manner possible.
Suresmile uses advanced robotics technology to help your dentist create your beautiful smile. The system uses digital impressions and computer software to guide your dentist’s treatment plan. From start to finish, Suresmile eliminates many manual steps that are required for traditional orthodontics.
Digital impressions are more comfortable than traditional impressions. Instead of biting down on a tray filled with impression material, Suresmile patients simply bite down on a sensor for 5-10 seconds. The sensor sends digital images to your dentist within seconds.
Suresmile software helps your dentist plan your smile. The software creates a 3-D model, which shows your dentist exactly how your bite will be improved before you begin treatment.
What are the benefits of Suresmile?
Suresmile is an affordable, minimally invasive way to improve your smile. Suresmile is flexible and can treat a wide variety of orthodontic problems, including mild to severe crowding, crossbites, overbites, underbites, open bites, deep bites, crooked teeth, and flared teeth.
The other benefits offered by Suresmile include the following:
- Faster treatment time:The Suresmile system moves your orthodontic treatment along much faster than traditional braces.
- Fewer office visits: While traditional braces require monthly appointments with your orthodontist, Suresmile requires fewer visits.
Is Suresmile painful?
Our patients tell us they don’t feel any pain. Suresmile is gentle, and many patients tell us they felt little to nothing.
What should I do to prepare for Suresmile?
To ensure Suresmile treatment is right for you, we ask that you take the following steps:
- A complete dental exam, including x-rays and photos, to evaluate your bite and teeth
- A complete diagnostic record, including impressions of your teeth and a bite registration, to identify any problems
- A review of your medical and dental histories
- A consultation with a Suresmile dentist, who will answer all your questions and determine if Suresmile is right for you
- Discuss your treatment options, including traditional braces and other orthodontic alternatives
Call us at Shepherd Dental or Schedule an Online Appointment to know more about Suresmile aligners.